JESUS REALLY IS THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD
Key Verse: 42
“They said to the woman, ‘We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world.’”
1. What surprised the disciples and what was their attitude toward Jesus? (27) How did the Samaritan woman’s testimony reflect her change and influence her townspeople? (28-30) In what respect is one changed person’s testimony effective?
2. What was on the disciples’ minds? (8,31,33) What was Jesus’ food and how was it different from the disciples’ food? (32,34) What priority did Jesus teach his disciples?
3. Read verse 35. What common saying about the harvest did Jesus quote? What harvest did Jesus want them to see and why? How could they open their eyes? What vision does Jesus want us to have?
4. What crop did Jesus want to harvest with his disciples? (36) Why is timing important in the harvest? What benefit would they receive? As they reap, why should they remember the sowers? (37-38)
5. What does the woman’s testimony tell about who Jesus is? (39) How did the Samaritans’ belief in Jesus grow? (40-41) What can we learn from Jesus who accepted the Samaritans and taught them the words of God?
6. Read verse 42. What does their confession mean? How can we come to a personal confession of faith in Jesus as Savior?
|»||John 4:27-42 "Jesus Really is the Savior of the World"||admin||2017.11.12||80|
|421||John 4:1-26 "I am He"||admin||2017.11.05||59|
|420||Phillippians 2:12-30 "Work out for your salvation."||M. PK||2017.10.29||62|
|419||John 3:16-36 God so loved the world||admin||2017.10.22||65|
|418||John 3:1-15 To See the Kingdom of God||admin||2017.10.15||60|
|417||John 2:12-25 Jesus is the Temple||M. PK||2017.10.08||70|
|416||John 2:1-11 "Jesus reveals his glory."||M. PK||2017.10.01||60|
|415||Johm 01:35-51 "We have found the Messiah."||M. PK||2017.09.24||67|
|414||John 1:19 -34 Look the Lamb of God||M. PK||2017.09.17||60|
|413||John 1:14-18 "The Word became Flesh"||M. PK||2017.09.10||80|
|412||John 1:1-13 "Jesus, The Light of Life"||M. PK||2017.09.03||60|
|411||Act :1-26 "The World Mission Command"||M. PK||2017.08.27||86|
|410||Mark 13:1-25 Preach the Gospel in this world||M. PK||2017.08.21||67|
|409||Luke 21:1-38 "The Son of Man Coming"||M. PK||2017.07.09||101|
|408||Luke 20:20-47 He is the God of the Living||M. PK||2017.07.02||71|
|407||Luke 20:1-19 Jesus The Rejected Stone, The Cornerstone||M. PK||2017.06.25||92|
|406||Luke 19:28-48 "Blessed is the King..."||M. PK||2017.06.18||89|
|405||Luke 19:11-27 "Put this money to work until Jesus returns."||M. PK||2017.06.11||96|
|404||Luke 19:1-10 Jesus came to seek and to save the lost.||M. PK||2017.06.04||91|
|403||Luke 18:31-43 "Son of Man, Son of David"||M. PK||2017.05.28||82|