THE WORD BECAME FLESH
Key Verse: 1:14
1. Read verses 1-3 again. Where was the Word? Who was he? Read verse 14. What did the Word do? What does it mean that the Word became flesh? What did it cost him to come and live among men? Why did he do it?
2. Read verses 13-14 again. Why do you think the writer changes to “us” and “we”? What did he see? How can they see his glory? How can we?
3. Read verse 15. What did John the Baptist say about Jesus? What makes it sound like a riddle? How is John’s testimony related to verse 1? What does this teach us about Jesus?
4. Read verses 16-17. What have we all received from the fullness of his grace? Read the verses which talk about Jesus’ grace (14,16,17) What is “grace”? (Eph 2:8)
5. What did God give through Moses? Why is this a blessing? What came through Jesus Christ? How are these blessings related?
6. Read the verses that refer to his truth (14,17; 14:6; 8:31-32; 18:37). What is truth? What is the truth that Jesus reveals?
7. Read verse 18. How can we see and know God? Why is Jesus the only one who is qualified to make God known? How has he made him known? (18; 14:8-9)
|419||John 3:16-36 God so loved the world||admin||2017.10.22||8|
|418||John 3:1-15 To See the Kingdom of God||admin||2017.10.15||25|
|417||John 2:12-25 Jesus is the Temple||M. PK||2017.10.08||34|
|416||John 2:1-11 "Jesus reveals his glory."||M. PK||2017.10.01||41|
|415||Johm 01:35-51 "We have found the Messiah."||M. PK||2017.09.24||45|
|414||John 1:19 -34 Look the Lamb of God||M. PK||2017.09.17||39|
|»||John 1:14-18 "The Word became Flesh"||M. PK||2017.09.10||48|
|412||John 1:1-13 "Jesus, The Light of Life"||M. PK||2017.09.03||42|
|411||Act :1-26 "The World Mission Command"||M. PK||2017.08.27||65|
|410||Mark 13:1-25 Preach the Gospel in this world||M. PK||2017.08.21||47|
|409||Luke 21:1-38 "The Son of Man Coming"||M. PK||2017.07.09||80|
|408||Luke 20:20-47 He is the God of the Living||M. PK||2017.07.02||56|
|407||Luke 20:1-19 Jesus The Rejected Stone, The Cornerstone||M. PK||2017.06.25||69|
|406||Luke 19:28-48 "Blessed is the King..."||M. PK||2017.06.18||65|
|405||Luke 19:11-27 "Put this money to work until Jesus returns."||M. PK||2017.06.11||67|
|404||Luke 19:1-10 Jesus came to seek and to save the lost.||M. PK||2017.06.04||70|
|403||Luke 18:31-43 "Son of Man, Son of David"||M. PK||2017.05.28||64|
|402||Luke 18:15-30 The Kingdom of God belongs to such as these||M. PK||2017.05.22||62|
|401||MT 5 Jesus came to fulfill the law||M. PK||2017.05.17||50|
|400||Mt5:17-48 Jesus came to fulfull the law||M. PK||2017.05.14||41|