PREACH THE GOSPEL IN THIS WORLD
Key Verse: 13:10
"And the gospel must first be preached to all nations."
1. Read verses 1-2. What was the comment of one disciple as they left the temple? How did Jesus reply? To what event was he specifically pointing? How did his view of the world differ from that of the disciples?
2. Read verses 3-4. Where was Jesus and who was with him? What two questions did they ask Jesus? What were they thinking about?
3. Read verses 5-8. What was Jesus' warning? What are some signs of the end of the age? Why does Jesus refer to these times of suffering as "birth pains?" What should be our view of the world and history?
4. Read verses 9-13. Who will persecute Christians? How can we turn the time of suffering into a time of opportunity? Why will those we love hate us? What must we do (10)? What promise is given (13)?
5. Read verse 14. To what does "the abomination that causes desolation" refer? Read verses 15-25. How are the times of distress described? Why must we put our trust in God in these times?
|419||John 3:16-36 God so loved the world||admin||2017.10.22||8|
|418||John 3:1-15 To See the Kingdom of God||admin||2017.10.15||25|
|417||John 2:12-25 Jesus is the Temple||M. PK||2017.10.08||34|
|416||John 2:1-11 "Jesus reveals his glory."||M. PK||2017.10.01||41|
|415||Johm 01:35-51 "We have found the Messiah."||M. PK||2017.09.24||45|
|414||John 1:19 -34 Look the Lamb of God||M. PK||2017.09.17||39|
|413||John 1:14-18 "The Word became Flesh"||M. PK||2017.09.10||48|
|412||John 1:1-13 "Jesus, The Light of Life"||M. PK||2017.09.03||42|
|411||Act :1-26 "The World Mission Command"||M. PK||2017.08.27||65|
|»||Mark 13:1-25 Preach the Gospel in this world||M. PK||2017.08.21||47|
|409||Luke 21:1-38 "The Son of Man Coming"||M. PK||2017.07.09||80|
|408||Luke 20:20-47 He is the God of the Living||M. PK||2017.07.02||56|
|407||Luke 20:1-19 Jesus The Rejected Stone, The Cornerstone||M. PK||2017.06.25||69|
|406||Luke 19:28-48 "Blessed is the King..."||M. PK||2017.06.18||65|
|405||Luke 19:11-27 "Put this money to work until Jesus returns."||M. PK||2017.06.11||67|
|404||Luke 19:1-10 Jesus came to seek and to save the lost.||M. PK||2017.06.04||70|
|403||Luke 18:31-43 "Son of Man, Son of David"||M. PK||2017.05.28||64|
|402||Luke 18:15-30 The Kingdom of God belongs to such as these||M. PK||2017.05.22||62|
|401||MT 5 Jesus came to fulfill the law||M. PK||2017.05.17||50|
|400||Mt5:17-48 Jesus came to fulfull the law||M. PK||2017.05.14||41|