“YOUR FAITH HAS MADE YOU WELL”
Key Verse: 17:19
“Then he said to him, ‘Rise and go; your faith has made you well.’”
1. Where did Jesus travel on his way to Jerusalem (11; 9:51)? What kind of people met him (12)? What was their desperate plea (13)? What does this show about their view of Jesus?
2. How did Jesus respond and why (14a; Lev 13:17)? What happened when they obeyed (14b)? How does this reveal their faith?
3. After seeing he was healed, what did one of them do (15-16)? Think about each of his specific actions. Why do you think he responded like this? Why do you think Luke noted that he was a Samaritan?
4. What contrast did Jesus make (17-18)? Why might the responses have been so different? How do you think Jesus felt? What does Jesus expect from those who have been cleansed?
5. Read verse 19. How did Jesus bless this man (19)? What is the relationship of faith to healing both physically and spiritually? Why is it so important to give thanks and praise to God?
|402||Luke 18:15-30 The Kingdom of God belongs to such as these||M. PK||2017.05.22||69|
|401||MT 5 Jesus came to fulfill the law||M. PK||2017.05.17||56|
|400||Mt5:17-48 Jesus came to fulfull the law||M. PK||2017.05.14||45|
|399||Luke 18:1-14 "Always Pray and Not Give up."||M. PK||2017.05.07||69|
|398||Luke 17:2-37 "The Kingdom of God Coming Through The Son of Man"||M. PK||2017.04.30||61|
|397||Luke 17:2-37 "The Kingdom of God Coming Through The Son of Man"||M. PK||2017.04.30||62|
|»||Luke 17:11-19 "Your Faith Has Made Your Well."||M. PK||2017.04.23||95|
|395||Luke 24:36-53 "You are witnesses of these things."||M. PK||2017.04.16||73|
|394||Luke 22:39-62 "Not My Will, But Yours Be Done."||M. PK||2017.04.02||74|
|393||Luke 22:1-38 "The New Covenant"||M. PK||2017.03.26||83|
|392||Luke 17:1-10 "We are unworthy Servants."||M. PK||2017.03.19||110|
|391||Luke 16:14-31 "Let them Listen to Moses and the Prophets"||M. PK||2017.03.12||69|
|390||Luke 16:1-13 "Use Worldly Wealth To Gain Friends."||M. PK||2017.03.05||71|
|389||Luke 15:11-32 "The Parable Of The Forgiving Father"||M. PK||2017.02.26||75|
|388||Mark 10:32-45 Jesus' Servant Leadership||M. PK||2017.02.19||68|
|387||Luke 15:1-10 "Rejoice over one sinner who repents"||M. PK||2017.02.12||93|
|386||Luke 14:25-35 "The Cost of Being Jesus' Disciple"||M. PK||2017.02.05||76|
|385||Luke 14:01-24 "Bring In The Poor, The Crippled, The Blind, And The Lame"||M. PK||2017.01.29||92|
|384||Luke 13:22-25 "Make Every Effort To Enter Through The Narrow Door"||M. PK||2017.01.22||84|
|383||Luke 13:10-21 "Woman, You are set free from your infirmity."||M. PK||2017.01.08||87|